Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome to Swap Stop

After reading about successful swapping stories all over the country we hoped to encourage even more swapping and blogging camaraderie with this blog! If you'd like to participate see each month's Swap Stuff page and join in! Why is this different than other swapportunities? We hope that after you've received your item you will do a blog post or at least photograph the outfit and share with everyone on the Show off your Swap pages. If you and your partner would like to do a temporary instead of permanent swap it's all up to you! We'd love to keep the clothing swaps going, so please email any ideas you might have to theswapshopper@gmail.com.

See April's swap items at right! Join in, sister!


11 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I have a few items that have just been laying around my closet that would be perfect for swapping! I'll have to dig through everything and get my act together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I do love me some swappin'! Thanks for adding my pic — love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome idea. I love what both ladies received! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to join in soooooooooooo much, but would you consider me a possible swapper living in Spain???
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I've gotten some questions regarding the span of the swap. Is it open internationally? Like Sacramento above from Spain, my friend from India?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's totally open! But international swappers should make sure that both parties understand shipping is a bit more for each of them. I am game though! I love international swapping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to participate!
    I have way too much stuff ;)
    xXx
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to participate! I saw your blog on The Citizen Rosebud and I have a bunch of things to go to the goodwill in my car. I'd happily swap them with someone, but I am a big size. I wear a 12 or 14. Let me know how to join in.

    Love,
    Heather
    http://thestyleconfessions.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just came across this and I've always wanted to swap!!! I love this idea. How do we participate?

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do I become a part of this? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome ideas put together i find here.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete